Friday, May 22, 2009

I'll be on Hugh Hewitt and the Bible Answer Man next week, May 26 and May 28

I will be a guest on the Hugh Hewitt and Bible Answer Man programs on May 26 and 28. On the former I will be talking about my new book, Return to Rome: Confessions of An Evangelical Catholic (Brazos Press, 2009). On the latter I will be discussing a chapter I contributed to the new book published by Christian Research Institute, What is Truth?: The Best of the Christian Research Journal (CRI, 2009). The chapter, "Deconstructing Liberal Tolerance" was originally published in 2000 in the Christian Research Journal.

(Cross posted on Southern Appeal and What's Wrong with the World)

1 comment:

Robert Gotcher said...

I caught most of the Hewett interview. Very good!

I hope you are going to be at UFL this year.