Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Agnosticism" in the New Catholic Encyclopedia Supplement 2009


About two years ago I was invited to revise an extended entry that appeared in previous editions of The New Catholic Encyclopedia. The entry, "Agnosticism," has just been published. My contributions and additions to it are far from extensive, though I am listed as the co-author with the original author, the late Maurice Redmond Holloway SJ. Here is the entry's citation: Maurice Redmond Holloway SJ and Francis J. Beckwith, “Agnosticism," The New Catholic Encyclopedia Supplement 2009, 2 volumes, ed, Robert L. Fastiggi (Detroit: Gale, 2009), I: 5-10.

You can find it on my website here.

1 comment:

R Haddad said...

Congratulations on your new book, Return To Rome. I recently ordered a copy and look forward to reading it. I also intend purchasing other copies to give to ex-Catholics who are now Evangelical or Baptist, etc. My name is Robert Haddad. I lecture in Scripture and Church at Notre Dame University in Sydney, Australia. I belong to a team that recently hosted Tim Staples Down Under. We would like to continue sponsoring converts to visit and speak in Australia. Would you be interested? I can be contacted on rhaddad@nd.edu.au