Thursday, October 22, 2009

Franciscan University Bioethics Conference, 23-25 October

Just a reminder that I will be speaking at the Value of Human Life Conference, sponsored by the Institute of Bioethics at Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio. It will be held on the Franciscan University campus on October 23-25, 2009. For more information, go here. The three other keynote speakers at the conference are John Keown (Georgetown University), Gerard Bradley (University of Notre Dame Law School), and Patrick Lee (Institute of Bioethics, Franciscan University). You can find the entire conference schedule here.

During my time in Steubenville, I will also be taping an episode of the EWTN television program, Franciscan University Presents. I will be discussing my book, Defending Life: A Moral and Legal Case Against Abortion Choice (Cambridge University Press, 2007). When I find out the date of the broadcast, I will post it on this blog.

(Originally posted on Southern Appeal)

No comments: