Friday, May 7, 2010

Another summer at Summit Ministries

Not only will I be speaking at Franciscan University this summer, I will also be lecturing at 6 of the 8 two-week sessions at Summit Ministries in Manitou Springs, Colorado. I have been a lecturer at Summit since 1996 and have spoken every summer since then.

Other speakers at Summit include Michael Bauman, J. P. Moreland, Kevin Bywaters, Jeff Myers, and Summit's founder David Noebel.  There's still room for students who want to apply for some of the sessions. You can find out more information here.
(Photo: That's me in the rocking chair talking with Summit kids in Summer 2009)

1 comment:

Chad Toney said...

I went to Summit in Dayton in '99. Had no idea at the time I would marry the girl assigned to sit next to me or become Catholic in 2006.