- Francis J. Beckwith, “Dignity Never Been Photographed: Scientific Materialism, Enlightenment Liberalism, and Steven Pinker.” Ethics & Medicine: An International Journal of Bioethics 26.2 (Summer 2010): 93-110.
- Francis J. Beckwith, ”Justice for Some: Moral Theology and the President’s Honorary Doctorate.” Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity (May/June 2010)
- Francis J. Beckwith, “Evangelical and Catholic.” Josephinum Journal of Theology 16.1 (2009): 125-138. (Adapted from portions of Return to Rome: Confessions of an Evangelical Catholic [Brazos Press, 2009])
- Francis J. Beckwith, “Faith, Reason, and the Christian University: What John Paul II Can Teach Christian Academics.” Logos: A Journal of Catholic Thought and Culture 12.3 (Summer 2009): 53-67.
- Francis J. Beckwith, “Must Theology Sit in the Back of Secular Bus?: The Federal Courts’ View of Religion and Its Status as Knowledge.” Journal of Law & Religion 24.2 (2008-209): 547-568. [Update: Added at the suggestion of Stephen Notman in combox]
- Francis J. Beckwith, "Busy Being Born Again: Bob Dylan's Christian Philosophy." In Bob Dylan & Philosophy: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Thinking). Edited by Peter Vernezze and Carl J. Porter (Chicago: Open Court, 2006), 145-156.
- Francis J. Beckwith, "Gimme That Ol' Time Separation: A Review Essay." Chapman Law Review 8.1 (2005): 309-27.
- My 2010 BioLogos philosophical reflections on the Intelligent Design Movement and why I ultimately think it is not good for Christian theism: Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV.
(Photo: Me in 1968 [in Las Vegas] at my First Holy Communion)