[caption id="attachment_3046" align="alignleft" width="300"] Yours truly in St. Peter's Square holding a copy of his book, Return to Rome: Confessions of An Evangelical Catholic[/caption]
issue over which Catholics and Protestants disagree:
- Justification: “Was Aquinas a Proto-Protestant?” The Catholic Thing (09 December 2010)
- Sola Scriptura: “Revelation, Sacred Tradition, and the Magisterium.” The Catholic Thing (16 September 2011)
- The Eucharist: “Transubstantiation: From Stumbling Block to Cornerstone.” The Catholic Thing (21 January 2011)
- Penance: “In the Time of My Confession.” The Catholic Thing (04 February 2011)
- Apostolic Succession: “Apostolic Succession.” The Catholic Thing (04 March 2011)
Over the next couple of days leading up to October 31 (Reformation Day), I will also post links to articles about how we can learn from each other, including something about the perils of intra-Christian apologetics.